Meet our facilitators!
ANNOUNCING Our Creative Rhythms FACILITATORS
What is Creative Rhythms ?
Experiential creative expression activities. Creative Rhythms events include one or more wellness experiences in each specialty: expressive arts, rhythm and meditation. Each activity can be beneficial on its own. A blend of two or three of these creative expression experiences can heighten the effects and provide greater long-term benefits for well-being.
Vision/Mission: The Creative Rhythms Mission is simple: Build bridges that inspire connection and community through creative, self-development experiences. These bridges inspire strong community foundations within existing groups/facilities and create building blocks for newly forming communities or businesses.
Why was this program developed:
There is a need for social, community events that inspire connection. As veteran facilitators, we saw the interest in our programs sky rocket. We were turning away both paid & volunteer opportunities to make impact within our community on a weekly basis! So we developed and launched the Creative Rhythms Facilitator Training Program to meet this rising interest and demand for our programs. We began training innovative creatives how to lead effective, science-based wellness programs and lead creative community events.
Who would would benefit most from this training:
• Drummers, artists, wellness practitioners seeking growth (personal & professional)
• Persons experiencing a life transition & seeking like-minded people
• LAC community members looking to become part of the team
• Drum Circle Facilitators searching to add a uniqueness to their program
• Teachers, leaders, healthcare & mental health professionals searching for alternative modalities to incorporate within their program/community.
What time commitment is involved in becoming CRF Certified to confidently lead rhythm events?
Intro Level: one “2-Day Training” specialty + a 3-hour rhythm event
Apprentice—Level One: one “2-Day Training” specialty + three, 3-hour rhythm events
Intermediate—Level Two: two “2-Day Trainings” specialties + six, 3-hour rhythm events
Advanced—Level Three: two “2 day trainings” specialties + six, 3-hour rhythm events + a “2-Day Rhythm Intensive” + the Creative Rhythms Graduate Retreat
Team Leader: Completion of Advanced Certification + the Creative Rhythms Graduate Retreat + Complete Team Leader Application
What are the levels, and do I have to achieve them all to get started?
No, each level is designed to get this program out into communities where it's needed and the “Intro Level 2-Day” trainings are a great start for anyone who’s curious!
What's each level and what you can do right away? Can I get to work immediately?
Example for Rhythm wellness training:
Intro Level: 2-Day CR Drum Circle Facilitator training: Start a your own drum circle
CRF Apprenticeship: Co-facilitate with our team at events (volunteer opportunities only)
CRF Intermediate: Co-facilitate and lead our team at events (some paid & mentorship opportunities)
CRF Advanced: Lead events with our team and be a mentor (paid opportunities & accepted into Team Leadership Program)
CRF Team Leader: Lead/Design/plan CR Events + Administrative Benefits
Do I have to want to learn all 3 specialties (Expressive Art, Sound Meditation, & Rhythm)?
• No. This is only required for to be a Team Leader.
What other certification programs are offered with Creative Rhythms?
• We also offer Expressive Arts & Sound Meditation certifications through our 2-Day Trainings.
How do I become a CRF Team Leader?
• Through our training levels: Apprentice/Intermediate/Advanced level system.
• After completing requirements for the Advanced CR Facilitator Training, you would apply to become a Team Leader.
What does a CR Team Leader do?
• Become part of a team online and in-person
• Team Leaders facilitate CR events and become part of the foundation of CRFT Programs
What are the benefits of being a CR Team Leader?
• Benefits include business connections and paid opportunities
What if I have never experienced drumming?..or Painting...or Meditation before now?
• The Team Leader Training is extensive with limitless possibilities for learning about each specialty (art, drumming, meditation).
• During the events, you will have ample opportunities to explore and experience the benefits of each area of wellness.
• Click this link to learn more about all 3 specialties and the proven benefits.
What if I am curious, but I’m not sure if I can commit time and finances for the trainings...
What are my options: (listed on the calendar)
• Attend a 1-day Workshop: "Unleash Your Creativity"
• Attend any of the drum events at Liverpool Art Center
• Attend a rhythm event at any Creative Rhythms Affiliate locations
• Attend a 2-Day Drum Circle Facilitator Training
Each event is designed as a one-time experience for anyone who is curious about Creative Rhythms Facilitation OR just want to attend a fun event.
**These events are experiential, self-care & self-development workshops.
What if I love the workshops and take the training, but can’t attend the Graduate Retreat to complete this year's certification as a CR Team Leader?
There are always options because our goal is to create community connections. Here are some options below.(If you don't see one that helps you, please email us.)
There is no deadline to become a Team Leader. There's always next year!
Keep coming to the events listed above. This will help you to stay connected and to build your skills as a facilitator.
The requirements will be listed on your hours sheet, so it's clear as you accumulate training/experiences/required hours.
2020 MENTORSHIP PROGRAM: In 2020, the newly certified CR Team leaders will mentor those interested in becoming part of our Creative Rhythms team in 2020.
Send an email if you would like an application for the 2020 Mentorship Program. Persons accepted into this program will be offered special discounts.
Visit online for more details: